Monday, August 6, 2007

It's been a while

Whoa, sorry this took so long. I've been in Illinois, South Dakota, Wyoming, and moving to Stevens Point these past few weeks. I haven't had internet, but thankfully there is an unsecured wireless nearby (is that wrong?). So, most of my stuff and most of Joanna'sstuff is moved into the apartment. The last big thing to move in will be the girl. She will have the place to herself for October and November while i live with my brother, then i'll move in with her December 1st! But for now i have a big place all to myself, with no friends or students around. There's plenty to do, so i'm not bored, but i am a little lonely i guess.
Yesterday i got the canoe out on the Wisconsin River, which is right next to my apartment. Caught about 30 bass, 20 catfish, and a walleye an 2 hours before i ran out of bait. Josh, you gotta make a trip up here, it's ridiculous. Trolling for catfish is my new favorite thing to do. I bet it wouldn't be a stretch to catch 100 nice cats in one day. Now if someone could give me some new catfish recipes that would be lovely.
Spurgeon's morning devotional was convicting for me. He writes, "I myself must mount the watchtower, and watch unto prayer." I could make plentyof excuses for not praying nearly enough recently, but instead i'll resolve to do so. I have to go for my prayer walk now, and that is bound to be more beneficial than posting on this blog. If anyone reading this has a bunch of free time, you should come visit! My new address is 1200 River View Ave. apt. 144, Stevens Point, WI 54481. Grace and Peace!

6 comments:

Kate said...

We miss you Andy! I hope you are well and let us know when you will be in Lax next! :)

Love in Christ,
Kate (and Jeremy)

Anonymous said...

FYI: I notice you have a link to wtsbooks.com. You can setup a partnership with them so you earn points for how many people link to their site from yours and this eventually leads to free books!

Josh said...

Bro...I'm looking forward to fishing on Wed. morning. We'll see if I can outfish you again...for the 2nd time in my life!

If we can get 100 catfish that would be alright. See you soon!

Josh said...

p.s. I finally got off my duff and updated my too.

Josh said...

uh...that was supposed to say my blog...but click on "too" to see it :)

andy said...

Hmm, thanks anonymous. I salivate at the sound of free books. For the record, Josh did outfish me for the second time in his life. Nice work bro. I'll miss getting owned by you in fishing contests.