Wednesday, July 11, 2007

a better picture



Here's a picture of what Joanna looks like when it is not rabbit hunting season. Sorry about that last one.

Has anyone ever read or heard of John Flavel? I'm thinking about reading some of his stuff next, but i'd like more insight first. I guess it will be a little while before i finish Owen and Bunyan, but i'm excited to read more books!

This week contains a lot of packing and cleaning the apartment and getting ready for another wedding next week, then a trip out west, then moving to Point August 1st. But i got a lot done today so i am going fishing tonight, as long as Jon and i can fight the wind in the boat! I'll put a report up later. My goal is 50 fish, and a few bass over 20 inches. We'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Kyle Borg said...

John Flavel=Good
You can't really go wrong when reading the Puritans. What specific work of his will you be reading?

Kyle Borg said...

I take that back. You can go wrong if you are reading Baxter.

andy said...

Ah, Baxter...
Of course i'll start with Flavel's Puritan paperbacks, but i'll go from there and read more stuff if it impresses me. Thanks Borg. I love the Puritans. My mom bought me a shirt made by a company called "Puritan", so i like the shirt.

andy said...

By the way, in case anyone is wondering it was a decent night last night on the river. Caught 41 fish, 7 bass over 3.5 pounds, and only lost one crankbait to a big sloppy northern. I'm going to miss Wedensday nights with Jon when i move to Point.