Friday, January 16, 2009

back on the horse

I had to wash my hair, then the dog ate my computer, and i'm sure i have some other bad excuses for not posting in quite some time. Anyway, i'll start this back up slowly and try to keep up with stuff on this blog. My good friend Kyle Borg showed me this video. While i had the pleasure of visiting with him this week. This shouldn't be anything controversial, just Piper going after the heresy of prosperity gospel. I love it and want to share it. It stirred within me similar feelings of hatred toward the heresy. It ruins the true gospel of Jesus Christ and tears apart people's beliefs. Thanks again Dr. Piper for so fluently putting together words and emotions to make a God-exalting point!

3 comments:

jimkastkeat said...

You better keep it up.

Because I need a new blog to read!

andy said...

knowing you, i doubt you'll simply read it!

Anonymous said...

yahoo, welcome back!